Public Sector Body Compensation Disclosure
Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members
- employees who earn over $125,000
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations
The first posting is required by June 24, 2016.
There was an error loading the interactive grid. Either one or more components are unavailable, or you are not using a supported browser such as Chrome, Firefox, IE9 and greater, Edge or Safari.
*Board members who are employee nominees are not reimbursed for their meeting time.
For further inquiries, please contact Brenda Chisholm, Director.