Public Sector Body Compensation Disclosure
Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members
- employees who earn over $126,375
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations
There was an error loading the interactive grid. Either one or more components are unavailable, or you are not using a supported browser such as Chrome, Firefox, IE9 and greater, Edge or Safari.
*Board members who are employee nominees are not reimbursed for their meeting time.
For further inquiries, please contact Brenda Chisholm, Director.