Employers looking for information on administering MEPP for their employees will find everything they require on the Employer Portal.
The Employer Portal allows employers to conduct pension administration transactions directly with MEPP's benefit administrator, Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS), over a secure Internet connection.
The Portal also allows employers to:
- create individual transactions and send them to APS;
- submit files directly from an internal system to APS;
- view and correct all transaction errors;
- track the status of transactions and files;
- access Pension eGuide, a valuable repository of forms and information;
- review workshop and training opportunities;
- book employer workshops; and
- generate and retrieve reports.
If you are wondering whether your organization could become a MEPP employer, contact Employer Services at 1-877-391-3675.